Thanks for using Glance.
Please read these Terms carefully. By signing up or using Glance, you’re agreeing to the Terms. This is a legal agreement.
In order to use Glance, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the registration process;
- agree to the Terms; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using Glance, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won't use Glance in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Glance may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
The Term begins when you sign up for Glance and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for Glance on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing your account
You or Glance may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. Once your account is terminated, we may permanently delete it and all the data associated with it. If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as "inactive" and permanently delete it and all the data associated with it.
5. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for the use of any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You'll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
6. Charges and refund
- Monthly Plans: Our charges for monthly plans are posted on our Website and may be changed from time to time. If any part of a month is included in the Term, then payment is due for the full month. Monthly payments are due on the same day of the month that you signed up and made your first monthly payment (the “Pay Date”), or the closest day of that month to the Pay Date.
- Payment: As long as you’re a Member or have an outstanding balance with us, you must provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct the monthly or pay as you go charges against that credit card. You'll replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a valid credit card. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that credit card, and that any charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected.
- Refunds: We’ll give you a refund for a prepaid month if we stop providing our Services to you for a reason that's not laid out in these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy. You won’t be entitled to a refund from us under any other circumstances.
7. Proprietary rights owned by us
You shall respect our proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide Glance. Proprietary rights include, but are not limited to, any patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights.
8. Propreitary rights owned by you
10. General rules
You shall follow these rules:
- You won’t share your password.
- You won’t try to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- You won’t set up multiple accounts for any individual or entity in order to send substantially similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise.
- You won’t import or incorporate any of this information into uploads to our servers: Social Security Numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
11. Bandwidth abuse/throttling
We may throttle your data collection at our discretion.
12. Compliance with laws
You represent and warrant that your use of Glance will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether our Services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like HIPAA, GLB, EU Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If you're subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use our Service, then we won't be liable if our Service doesn't meet those requirements.
13. Reporting Violations
If you become aware that anyone is violating any of the Terms of this Website, please notify us immediately.
14. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss resulting from your use of the Website and the Services, including any downloads from the Website. We won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages.
15. No Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Website and the Service as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from any claims you make that aren’t permitted under these Terms due to a "Limitation of Liability" or other provision. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password behaved in a way that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
17. Attorney Fees
If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
We aren’t responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
19. Equitable Relief
If you breach any of your obligations under these Terms, then we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
20. Subpoena Fees
If we’re required to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs for complying with that subpoena.
You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
22. Choice of Law
23. Force Majeure
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third party internet service providers.
Even if this Agreement is terminated, the following sections will continue to apply: Proprietary Rights Owned by Us, Proprietary Rights Owned by You, Compliance with Laws, Limitation of Liability, No Warranties, Indemnity, Choice of Law, Severability, and Entire Agreement.
If it turns out that a section of this Agreement isn’t enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited as little as necessary, and the rest of the Terms will still be valid.
The headers and sidebar text are provided only to make this agreement easier to read and understand. The fact that we wrote these Terms won’t affect the way this Agreement is interpreted.
27. Amendments and Waiver
No amendment or change to these Terms will be effective until we post revised Terms on the Website. That aside, additional terms may apply to certain features of the Service (the "Additional Terms"). The Additional Terms will be considered incorporated into these Terms when you activate the feature. Where there’s a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control. If we don’t immediately take action on a violation of these Terms, we’re not giving up any rights under the Terms, and we may still take action.
28. No Changes in Terms at Request of Member
Because we have so many Members, we can’t change these Terms for any one Member or group of Members. If we did that, keeping up with the changes would be a logistical nightmare. So no changes, no exceptions.
29. Further Actions
You’ll provide all documents and take any actions necessary to meet your obligations under these Terms.
30. Notification of Security Breach
In the event of a security breach that may affect you, we’ll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened.
Any notice to you will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be effective when delivered to us.
32. Entire Agreement
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about Glance's policies.